14 thoughts on “RIFKIN & HAWKINS IN”

  1. 2

    0

    Vegina has the male vote. About 90% of the male vote likes Vegina. The other 10% of the male vote will abstain from this race unless a man puts in.

  2. 4

    0

    Seriously? Deluca, Bowman, and Henning will be unopposed?
    They’re old. They’re wealthy from pensions. They’re getting in free?

    1. 2

      0

      Smart move by Rifkin.
      Odom has no law practice and has a negative net worth.
      Bailey is just Bailey.
      Rifkin for the win.

      1. 0

        0

        Until a gentile female goes top of ballot like Duffy the last time. Oh Abe you know who aint gonna give it to you.

  3. 0

    0

    RUN AGAINST ALL BROWARD JUDGES

    NO CAMPAIGNING IN THE TIMES OF CHOLERA

    ANYONE CAN DO IT

    THE JNC PATRONAGE MACHINE PROVES IT

    EASY MONEY FOR A SMALL FEE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.